Cheftronic Stand Mixer

CHEFTRONIC 6 Speed Stand Mixer Machine



Buy Now



It is good to have a dependable user friendly mixer in your kitchen as your buddy which is convenient to work with. It plays a huge role in mixing dough, getting the required consistency of the mixture and helps you in being the master of kitchen. It reduces your preparation and cooking time; stand mixers are easy to use and comes with large capacity. Cheftronic mixer is one of the best selling mixers of the year in an affordable range. It comes with many features to prove its worth of every penny you spend. 



Strong Body and Powerful motor:

Cheftronic Stand Mixer comes with powerful 120V / 650 W motor with strong plastic body. It reduces mixing time and strong plastic body provides durability. With this powerful motor you have 6 optimized speeds with pulse function; it works well in both hard and soft mixing.



It comes with 4 different attachments that cover almost everything for mixing. It has a whisk, kneading hook, mixer blade and flexible beater. Tilt back head function provide better access to mixture which makes it convenient for use. This product is pretty light weight and hence it is easy to carry and move.


Specification of Cheftronic Stand Mixer:

· Motor: 120V / 650W

· 6 Speed function with 5.5 Quart stainless steel bowl.

· Weight: 8.1 pounds

· Dimensions: 6.5 X 6 X14 inches.


· Average Customer review: 4.5 starts out 5 

The combination of powerful motor and different attachments makes it useful for almost everything. You will not experience the challenge of mixer not reaching at the bottom of the bowl. Safety feature is added with 6 suction cups to provide extra grip on bowl. It is easy to clean and does not make a lot of noise. It is good for preparing cake and cookie dough to achieve better consistency. It comes with easy to understand manual which explains pretty much everything about it.


This product has an average rating of 4.5 stars at with a total of 128 reviews. Most of the customers are pretty much satisfied with the performance and quality of the product. Best reviews highlight its sturdy and functional designs. They have created a pretty satisfied customer pool.


92% customers rated it with 4 and 5 stars and remaining 8% criticizes because majorly they were expecting a metal body instead of plastic. I personally feel that use of plastic in its body makes it light weight and easy to move from one place to another. I would prefer a product that comes handy and can be moved from one corner of the kitchen to another without any assistance.


I would recommend this product to every buyer; it is very easy to use and different attachments expand its range of work. In the price range, it is affordable and works as per the expectations. Its 2 years warranty keeps you covered from any damage or mal functioning. Overall it is a good product to have in your kitchen and it is a value for money product from a brand like Cheftronics which provides exceptional customer service.


Buy Now

More stand mixer reviews here