KitchenAid classic mixer
Modern day kitchen has many tools and smart machines that can do wonder. Like, baking a pizza was never easy before the introduction of ovens. Italian, Mexican and Thai dishes require some effort and most people eat them in restaurants. But now with advanced technology, it is possible to make these classic dishes at the home. One of the handy machines we are talking about is KitchenAid classic mixer. The KitchenAid sets the industry standard in making kitchen tools.
The one we are talking about is the classic mixer and is used for churning and whipping. It comes with the feature of 10 speeds and has at least 15 optional attachments to make your device a kitchen hub. If you are looking for a little more power the KitchenAid classic plus is available too with 275 watts.
The product comes in the length and depth of 14 inches and a height of 8.8 inches. It is nylon coated and weighs around 22 pounds.
- The bowl is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 4.5 quarts and has no handle.
- The wattage of the product is 250 watts.
- It can whip and churn 6.75 dozen cookies in a single mix.
- Moreover, the hook is C-shaped and nylon coated.
- The product has 15 attachments for different culinary purposes.
- It comes in black and the KitchenAid classic plus white
- The design is sleek and sturdy.
- The performance of the device is enhanced by the flat beater and hook.
- Furthermore, the head is easily tilt-able and speed control is also present.
- The consistency of the batter is also a significant feature provided by the thorough mixing.
- Locking pins can get loose on frequent use.
- Not suitable for a thick dough.
- No pouring shield
- Moreover, it cannot run through a big volume of dough.
- The bowl has no handle.
It comes with one-year standard warranty.
Looking for a better mixer that suits your needs?