KitchenAid Professional 600 Series Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
If you live in the kitchen and needed to do battle with baking cookies for the little ones or baking a few bread loafs, the KitchenAid Professional 600 will just do that. The strong wielding machine has a broad sturdy base and powerful motor which is great for kneading large batches. All food lovers can understand its importance.
The addition in the series is the KitchenAid professional mixer. This kitchen mixer has 575 watts of power and is also protected by nylon. It has a bowl lift design which allows it access for removing.
The weight of the product is 29 pounds. Its dimensions are 17 inches, 9 inches and 7.25 inches in height, width and length respectively.
It is made of stainless steel. It is also featured with a twin pouring shield. 67 Point mixing action is also notable.
- The capacity of the bowl is 6 quarts while it is coated with stainless steel.
- The soft start feature is also present which makes the dough consistent.
- Electronic sensors for speed are present for 10 different settings.
- 575 watts.
- It can mix 12 dozen cookies in one mix.
- The flat beater is made up of metal and looks fancier.
- Auto shut on and off buttons available.
- 10 colors and 12 attachments are available.
- The bowl is of suitable capacity at 6 quarts.
- The motor provides more than enough power for mixing the ingredients thoroughly.
- Moreover, the electronic speed sensor senses the speed and controls it.
- The bowl comes with a handle.
- It is suitable for making pasta, cake, sausage etc.
- Pouring shield is present.
- It is taller in height.
- It is too big for small quantities
- Further, it is more expensive due to its bowl lifting style.
- The beater is made of metal and is prone to damage by the dish washer.
The product comes with a one year warranty.